The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following type of cookies:
– Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and makes it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we’ll store your login credentials or what you’ve put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This allows the following data to be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a particular page
- which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This allows the following data to be collected, such as:
- what pages you’ve viewed
- how long you’ve stayed on a particular page
- which page you left the site with
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectification, limitation and deletion of personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself appropriately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser’s settings.
5. Block and remove cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set up your Internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For this opportunity, check out your browser’s help feature. Deleting the cookies in your browser may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show advertisements to you via our website. These cookies can be removed centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you don’t want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. It may be that some features of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads at all. The ads are no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, please refer to your browser’s help feature, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adapted at any time by continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, review this statement regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
It may also happen that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you come across unexpected cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know through email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the life of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to make these statements occasionally, for example when we change our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 25, 2018