EZ Crutch elbow crutches (per pair) Because
these elbow crutches are adjustable in two places, the crutches will fit seamlessly to your height. The ergonomic design of these stools prevents complaints to the joints. The soft anatomical shape of the handle and the size of the support surface also provide a better pressure distribution on the hand compared to a traditional stool. The closed cuff ensures that the stool sticks to the arm when the handle is released. This creates a feeling of security and stability. The upper part of the stool is at an angle of about 15 degrees relative to the lower part. As a result, the supporting force is partially extracted from the forearm support. This also means a reduction in the load on the wrist joint.
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Closed cuff ensures stability and safety
- Reduction of tax on wrist joint
- Adjustable in two places
- Better pressure distribution than traditional stool
- Limited walking range
- Heavier injuries or rapid fatigue
- Balance sheet problems
- The elbow crutches can also be used for a longer period of time.