The Heel Track night splint comfort consists of a very soft material with high wearing comfort and good fit. The easy-to-use closures and soft inner lining provide comfort and easy to put on and take off. The goal of this night splint is to position the foot in the lower leg at an angle of 90 degrees. This prevents the foot from relaxing and promotes the recovery process. This also creates a constant pressure on the fascia and achilles tendon, which also promotes the recovery process. You should wear the night splint as the name says, during your sleep so that you can get back to it during the day without any problems. The use of the night splint is very effective as the body also recovers during the night. The night splint ensures that you do not have to stretch your tendon plate again in the morning. Which results in much less pain symptoms.
Possible symptoms of heel spurs:
- Pain under the heel or heel.
- At the beginning of the day difficulty walking, later in the day this is to do.
- Your foot feels sore.
- Moving, so walking and walking, hurts.
- When you hold moisture under your heel.
Features of the Heel Track nightpalk comfort:
- Positions the foot at an angle of 90 degrees compared to the lower leg.
- Soft-lined and easy-to-use closures.
- Easy to put on or take off.
- Reduced startup complaints.