The Orthoservice Symplus pelvic band provides support and compression around the sacro-iliacal joint (SI joint). The pelvic band can be used for pelvic pain, osteoarthritis of the SI joint and Symphysic pubis dysfunction (after pregnancy). Innovative pulley pull system ensures optimal stabilization and easy application with minimal force. Two pelottes can be placed at different positions to provide targeted pressure and the pelvic band also has a reinforced paravertebral area. The Orthoservice Symplus pelvic strap is made of sturdy, shape-resistant and breathable materials, with a skin-friendly material at the edges for optimal wearing comfort.
- Simple application by making little use of power.
- Pelottes provide targeted pressure where necessary.
- Made from sturdy, shape-resistant and breathable materials that are also skin-friendly.
- Pelvic pain
- Osteoarthritis of the SI joint
- Symphysics Pubis Dysfunction (After Pregnancy)