Provides support at the upper back
The bandage has fully adjustable straps
Excellent position retention
The Pro Orthic Clavicula Bandage is a discreet to wear and functional collarbone bandage. The shoulder strapage is made with the latest design. In addition, the shoulder straps ensure a good adjustment for an optimal fit. By using the shoulder bandage, the shoulder is aligned back to the collarbone by pulling the bone to the correct position.
- Open the Velcro closures and insert the arms through the openings. Make sure that the pelotte at the back is aligned exactly in the middle of the spine and the shoulder blades.
- Then close the Velcro under the armpits so that a comfortable amount of compression is created and so that the blood flow is not hindered. To avoid the risk of excessive pressure and blockages, wait 10-15 minutes after placing the brace and check the degree of compression.
- Shoulder fracture, shoulder rupture
- Posture correction of the upper back
- Complaints of the upper back