Anatomical design with special zones
Produced from high-quality, elastic and breathable material
Features silicone pelottes and strap strap
Provides pain relief
Available in different sizes
The Pro Orthic Epi Comfort Plus has an anatomical design with special zones. This elbow bandage ensures great freedom of movement and prevents fold formation in the elbow fold. The bandage offers a pleasant compression in the elbow bandage, which provides a proprioceptive effect and has a positive impact on recovery. The integrated silicone pelottes on medial and lateral sides, in combination with the strap strap, ensure an ideal dynamic pressure distribution on the tendons and muscles.
- Slide the bandage over the elbow
- Place the pad on the part of the muscle abdomen closest to the elbow, making sure that the tendon remains free. (Usually the pad is placed around 5 centimeters below the pivot point of the elbow)
- Close the Velcro closures to achieve the desired compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Suitable for Arthritis
- To be used in Osteoarthritis
- Can be used for overuse injuries
- Also suitable for postoperative and/or post-traumatic irritation