Equipped with hinges and silicone pelotte for optimal support
Made of durable and elastic material.
Reduces pain complaints
Provides medial and lateral stability
Improves blood flow
The Pro Orthic Genu Stable supports the knee optimally during daily activities. Sports are also possible with this knee brace. Partly thanks to the hinges and the pelotte around the kneecap, it supports the knee in case of both lateral, as well as forward and backward instability. This knee brace is made of soft materials with compression. The knee brace limits the risk of swelling and provides protection to the knee joint.
- Open the Velcro closures and slide the bandage over the knee, with the Pro Orthic logo on the top.
- Make sure that the annular pelotte is placed around the patella.
- Check that the hinges on the outside are at the level of the pivot point/center of the knee.
- Close the Velcro closures above and below to create comfortable compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Cruciate ligament and meniscus injury
- Meniscus degenerations
- Collateral ligament injury
- Proegressive rheumatism arthritis