Can be worn all night
Easy to use
Easy to put on and take off
Provides foot support
Pro Orthic heel spur sock for heel spur complaints
The heel spur sock of Pro Orthic is a night splint for promoting the recovery of heel spurs, tendon plate inflammation (fasciitis plantaris) and/or complaints to the Achilles tendon. The new design ensures improved and optimal wearing comfort, whereby the toes keep freedom of movement and thus, unlike the original one, do not take on an unpleasant position. With an adjustable strap on the heel spur sock, an optimal stretch is obtained. Thanks to the unique band construction, the foot is placed in the correct position, with which light stretch is applied to the tendon plate. This prevents shortening and adhesion of the tendon plate. The two adjustable straps make the heel spur sock from Pro Orthic unique in its kind.
- Pull the sock, with the two buckles on the top left and right of the tibia, positioned just below the kneecap. Make sure that the lower band is placed at the bottom of the ball of the foot, just below the toes.
- Close the upper band with the Velcro closure. Make sure that the strap is firmly attached so that the sock does not sink at night while sleeping.
- Pass the Velcros on the side through the buckles.
- With your knee outstretched, lift the toes towards the chest so that the foot is in 90 degrees. Hold this position and at the same time pull the Velcros on the side tight.
- When light stretch is felt on the calf and /or under the sole of the foot, the sock is applied correctly.
- Wear the sock preferably every night, so recovery is best promoted.
- Heel track
- Tendon plate ignition
- Achilles tendon complaints