Provides stabilization and protection to the wrist and thumb
Features flexible reinforcement elements for more support
Made of high quality Airtex material
The Pro Orthic Manu Stable is made of breathable Airtex material. This ensures more wearing comfort for the patient.
- Open all Velcro closures and apply the brace around the wrist. Place the thumb in the designated space.
- Make sure that the anatomically preformed splint lies in the palm of the hand in a pleasant way and make sure that there is room at the thumb to bend the tip of the thumb. The aluminum splint on the thumb side must be positioned on the side of the thumb/wrist.
- Then close the Velcros and ensure sufficient compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- To be used in case of instability of the wrist and / or thumb.
- Suitable for Osteoarthritis
- Also suitable at Quervain