The Pro-Orthic neck collar supports the neck and head with solid foam without immobilising the neck and head. The anatomical shape, rounded edges and also the soft, moisture-transporting lining also make this brace very comfortable. The cotton lining will not irritate the brace even when used for long periods of time or multiple times. The Pro-Orthic neck collar is available in six different sizes and is also easy to build through the brace closure made of Velcro.
- Support without immobilization of the head and neck
- Sturdy, but also soft and moisture-transporting lining
- Is anatomically shaped and also has rounded edges
In the following cases, it is advisable to use the neck collar.
- Acute neck injuries
- Cervical osteoarthritis
- The neck collar is ideal for neck wear
- Post-operative, in cervical spine surgery
- In the case of a temporary compulsion after, for example, a long-term poor (sleep) posture
There are no known cases where you cannot wear the neck brace.