Stimulates a straight posture
Excellent position retention d.m.v. alignment
Reduces pain complaints
Pro Orthic Posturex supports the collarbone and has a recalling function for adopting the straight posture. The bandage is designed to help support early kyphosis by promoting correct alignment of the dorsal and lumbar spine. The Posturex bandage is equipped with flexible ribs at the back for more support.
- Lay the reinforcement between the shoulder blades and make the lower band on the front under the chest and around the ribs
- Take the two longer shoulder straps and put them over the shoulders. Check that the pads are on the straps. Make sure that these are under the armpit fold.
- Then pull the shoulder straps under the armpit along and make sure there is enough stretch, so that the straps are pulled crosswise behind the back towards the abdomen. Then close the Velcro on the abdomen, just below the chest.
- Helps against drooping shoulders
- Prevents sagging posture
- Helps in recovery from a collarbone fracture
- Provides enhanced thoracic kyphosis