Provides an immobilization on the finger
Produced with a special aluminum
Features a Velcro closure
Provides pain relief
The Pro Orthic Proxi Finger Splint is made of special aluminum covered with a high quality neoprene material. In addition, the finger splint has a Velcro closure for an optimal fit and easy use.
- Open the Velcro closures.
- Adjust the aluminum reinforcement if necessary by gently bending the splint.
- Place the splint around the finger.
- Close the Velcro in a comfortable way.
- To be used in Finger Fracture
- Suitable for the treatment of tendon and nerve injuries
- Can be used for tensions and sprains