Easy to put on and take off
Provides support to the arm
Has a high wearing comfort
Produced with high-quality materials
Reduces pain complaints
Pro Orthic Mitella Plus for shoulder complaints
The Pro Orthic Mitella Plus is made of soft materials. This ensures maximum comfort. In addition, this sling has comfortable and adjustable straps with belt for better positioning of the arm against the body, if desired. Due to the Velcro system, the sling is easy to put on and take off.
- Bend the arm 90 degrees and place the forearm in the sling. Make sure that the elbow is positioned against the back of the sling.
- Then close the sling by attaching the two Velcro ends to the sling.
- Guide the neckband around the neck and pass the Velcro through the loop to the sling. Adjust the length of the neckband so that the elbow is at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Optionally, the sling can be secured with the supplied body strap. Attach the Velcro end to the sling so that the body band can be wrapped around the affected (upper) arm with which it is fixed against the body. Then the body band is wrapped around the waist and then attached to the sling with the other Velcro end, with the body band (partly) supporting the affected arm (at the bottom).
- To be used in the post-treatment of dislocation or fracture
- Suitable for painful shoulder and Shoulder inflammation