Pro Orthic TFCC wrist brace in TFCC related pain complaints
This brace from Pro Orthic is designed for people with Triangulare FibroCartilage Complex (TFCC) related pain complaints. The TFCC forms the connection between the ulna and the radius and the wrist. The brace holds the ulna and radius in place. The pain complaint is on the pinky side of the wrist and is aggravated when supported on the wrist and with twisting and lifting movements.
The Pro Orthic TFCC brace is made of comfortable materials and is closed with two Velcro straps. These can be adjusted to size, in order to determine the desired pressure for the correct support of the wrist joint. The thoughtful design of the TFCC bandage prevents pressure on the ulna head. The brace fits on almost any wrist and can be worn both left and right.
With this TFCC wrist brace, you can exercise simply without annoying restrictions in the movements with the wrist. This TFCC wristbandage is also water resistant, it can be worn in the shower,
- Open the Velcro closures
- The open side of the brace is placed on the side of the back of the hand.
- Ensure sufficient compression by closing the Velcro closure. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Dimensions: Universal dimensions
- Side: Both left and right to wear
- Color: Black
- Washing: Hand wash in lukewarm water (max. 30 degrees) Let it dry in the air and not on a direct heat source or in a dryer.