The Push Care Back Brace is designed to provide pain relief in case of low back pain. This is made possible by the evenly distributed compression. Locally on the lower back, stand an adjustable, comfortable pelotte. This ensures a pleasant pressure sensation with four pressure points. The Push Care Back Brace is comfortable to wear with both standing and seated activities. The back brace also fits well with the body and has a good position retention. In addition, the brace does not stand out under the clothing.
You can also wash the brace without any problems at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine on the fine program or by hand washing. However, for the longest possible life, it is important to let the brace dry after use before putting it back in storage.
Do not put the brace too sticking on, this can lead to problems in the circulatory system.
- Provides pain relief in low back pain
- Evenly distributed compression
- Adjustable, comfortable pelotte
- Pressure sensation with four pressure points
- Comfortable with both standing and seated activities
- Nonspecific low back problems
- Mild lumbar osteoarthritis
- Pseudoradiculic complaints
- For prevention in back-on activities
There are no known cases where the ankle brace cannot be worn
Lomed is exclusive distributor of Push Braces for the Netherlands.