The Push Med ankle brace is based on the principles of a functional tape bandage. The degree of pressure is adjustable. Thanks to the silicone application on the inside of the ankle brace, there is a good adhesion with the house and a good preservation of the position.
The brace also features comfort zones around the vulnerable parts of the ankle. Furthermore, the brace is made of Sympress material, this is a comfortable material of high quality. The ankle brace is easy to build and available for both feet in five different sizes.
The brace can be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine on the fine program or by hand washing. However, for the longest possible life, it is important to let the brace dry after use before putting it back in storage.
Do not tighten the brace too tightly, this can lead to problems with the blood flow of the foot.
- Degree of pressure of the brace is adjustable.
- Silicone application for position retention.
- Comfort zones around the vulnerable parts.
- Comfortable material.
- The brace is easy to apply.
- Easy to wash.
- Lateral ankle ligament injury.
- Aftertreatment of ankle fractures.
- Instability of the ankle.
- Tendonitis in the ankle.
- Osteoarthritis with instability of the ankle.
There are no known cases where the ankle brace cannot be worn.
Lomed is exclusive distributor of Push Braces for the Netherlands.