The Push Med Wrist Brace is designed to provide a high level of support and protection to the wrist joint, without limiting hand function. The Push Med Wrist Brace is available both left and right.
The anatomically shaped bales limit the palmair and dorsal inflection, without completely blocking it. Thanks to the elastic band, the degree of compression can be set individually and the brace is also easy to apply. Comfort zones have also been established around the vulnerable areas of the wrist. In addition, the wrist brace can also be washed without any problems.
The brace can be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine on the fine washing program or by hand washing. However, for the longest possible life, it is important to let your brace dry after use before putting it back in storage.
Do not tighten the brace too tightly, this can lead to problems with the blood flow of the hand.
- High level of support and protection
- Limitation of palmair and dorsal inflection, without completely blocking
- Compression optimally adjustable
- Easy to lay with one hand
- Comfort zones
- Overload complaints to the wrist joint
- Residual instability
- Wrist fracture without dislocations
- Aftertreatment of wrist fractures
There are no known cases where this brace cannot be worn.
Lomed is exclusive distributor of Push Braces for the Netherlands.