The Push Sports Wrist Brace is the successor to PSB wrist brace, the brace are developed to stabilize the wrist joint, in addition, the brace is also very suitable for persistent pain and slight instability of the wrist. The wrist brace is also equipped with bales that limit bending in the wrist joint. The brace is closed with an elastic closure that keeps these bales in place. The Push Sports Wrist Brace is available in three different sizes on both the left and the right.
During the wearing of the brace, a restriction of movement is imposed but the joint is not immobilized. This reduces the pain symptoms and keeps exercise possible. The elastic band offers pleasant, individual adjustable compression. The brace can also be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine on the fine washing program or by hand washing. However, for the longest possible life, it is important to let your brace dry after use before putting it back in storage.
Do not tighten the brace too tightly, this can lead to problems with the blood flow of the hand.
- Stabilization of the wrist joint.
- Limited bending and stretching.
- Reduction of pain symptoms.
- Pleasant, individual adjustable compression.
- Palm remains free for good grip.
- Overload complaints in the wrist joint.
- Laxity or instability of the wrist joint.
- In case of pain in the wrist joint.
- To prevent overload complaints in the wrist joint.
There are no known cases where this brace cannot be worn.