The Steve Glide Clipper is the new way of putting on with a sliding bag. The tool is easy to use and therefore ideal for independently putting on your elastic stockings.
✅ Independently put on your compression stockings without any effort.
✅ Suitable for all elastic stockings with open and closed toe.
✅ More pull-on comfort thanks to 2 handles and clip closure.
✅ Universally portable.
The new way of putting on with a sliding bag
Steve Glide Clipper is the new way of putting on with a sliding bag. It is the self-developed and patented pull-on aid of 2021. By using a smart clip closure in combination with a handy elastic handle, the seemingly insignificant blue rag turns ‘ultra-smooth kite fabric’ into the smart Steve Glide Clipper. Hence a very helpful and surprisingly comfortable pull-on aid. The Steve Glide Clipper is suitable for both elastic stockings with open and closed toe piece. After putting on the stocking, remove the sliding bag effortlessly, quickly and without bending over from under the stocking.
Instructions for donning
- Place the Glide Clipper® in front of you with the buttons on the top.
- Attach the 4 buttons to each other.
- Slide the Glide Clipper® over your foot, until your toes are at the level of the green line. The buttons must be located at the bottom of your foot. Attach the elastic band to your thigh.
- Put on the stocking over the Glide Clipper.
- If your stocking and heel are well positioned, take turns pulling the left (1) and right (2) hand loop of the Glide Clipper® to Glide Clipper® has come out from under the stocking.
You can wash the Steve Glide Clipper by hand at 30°C without any problems.