The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx has been developed to prevent recurring ankle injuries and ankle stability after ankle sprain. The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is available in three sizes on both the left and the right. Because the ankle brace is closely aligned with the anatomy of the ankle, a pleasant pressure is offered around the joint. The brace also features non-elastic functional bands that cross the outside and release the instep. This preserves the ball feel on the instep. The Push Sports Kicx is the successor to the well-known PSB ankle brace Kicx and offers the best possible protection against ankle sprain during exercise. However, the brace is not suitable for sports that are practiced without shoes or with flaccid shoes.
The brace can be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine on the fine washing program or by hand washing. However, for the longest possible life, it is important to let your brace dry after use before putting it back in storage.
Do not tighten the brace too tightly, this can lead to problems with the blood flow of the foot.
- Prevention of recurrent ankle injury
- Provides pleasant pressure around the joint
- Non-elastic functional bands
- Best possible protection against ankle sprain
- Thin, light and fits in football shoe
- Retains ball sense and sports-specific freedom of movement
- To prevent recurrent inversion trauma.
- In case of ankle stability of the ankle.
There are no known cases where the brace cannot be worn.