✅ Pelotte for pleasant, dynamic pressure on the tendon of the forearm
✅ Predisposition belt for easy installation of the brace
✅ Made of elastic and breathable material
Pro Orthic Epi Basic for tennis arm and related complaints
The Pro Orthic Epi Basic is made of high-quality, breathable and elastic materials. This tennis arm brace is easy to install thanks to the integrated predisposition band and Velcro closure. Due to a dynamic pressure on the tendon and muscles, extra support is offered. The tyre also has a pain-relieving effect.
- Open the Velcro closure and slide the arm through the loop.
- Place the pelotte with the opening towards the elbow joint, about 5 centimeters below the joint slit, on the muscle abdomen.
- Then close the Velcro to create compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Epicondylitis lateralis (tennis arm)
- Epicondylitis medialis (golfer’s arm)
- Combination of Epicondylitis lateralis and Epicondylitis medialis